Veritas delivers training and development solutions in an inclusive, flexible manner. Our facilitated approach enables achievement of learning objectives while being:
- Inclusive of participants
- Mindful of customer and mission specifics
- Flexible with delivery mechanisms and length of courses
- Less dependent on slides and agendas
Diversity & Inclusion
Unconscious By Us – facilitated course that merges the foundational ideals of bias and thought leadership to give students knowledge and tools to enable them to move from unconscious to conscious bias.
Diversity and Inclusion Facilitation – facilitated course that merges the foundational ideals of diversity and inclusion with facilitation to give students knowledge and tools that enable them to facilitate authentic dialogue around diversity and inclusion.
Preventing Sexual Harassment and Assault – a facilitated course that merges foundational ideals of sexual harassment and assault with common root issues and root solutions to preventing it.
Thought Leadership – facilitated course focused on leadership from the perspective of understanding people (fears, trust issues, etc.) so that we can understand how to better motivate, influence, and lead them.
Emotional Intelligence – facilitated course focused on the core competencies of emotional intelligence. Deep dives into self-awareness/self-management and social awareness/relationship management.
Performance Management – facilitated course focused on the principles of performance management and how they translate to developing expectations, writing to performance, and evaluating to standards.
Writing to Executive Core Qualifications – facilitated course focused on OPM’s ECQ’s and how to write to them. Deep dives into competencies in and across the ECQ’s as well as what board members look for and common mistakes people make.
Understanding Workplace Culture – facilitated course focused on what organizational culture is. Deep dives into culture myths, common symptoms, root issues, and methods of addressing culture challenges.
(101) Culture Facilitation: Bridging Culture and Facilitation – facilitated course that merges the foundational ideals of culture with facilitation to give students knowledge and tools that enable them to facilitate authentic culture dialogue.
(201) Culture Facilitation: Facilitating Group Culture Discussions – facilitated course that merges advanced ideals of culture with advanced facilitation techniques to give students knowledge and tools that enable them to facilitate authentic culture dialogue.
(301) Culture Facilitation: Assessing Organizational Culture – facilitated course that merges advanced ideals of culture with key facets of culture assessment. Deep dives into the different culture health levels, best practices for getting a complete culture diagnosis, and common myths for assessing culture.
Workplace Culture in the 22nd Century – a facilitated course that merges foundational culture knowledge with trending focus areas, concerns, and commentary in and around culture, social change issues, and impacts on workplace culture and performance.