Chris Armstrong is the Co-Owner and Chief Content Officer of Veritas Culture. In this capacity, he is responsible for maintaining a consistent understanding of societal and workplace culture events and impacts. Additionally, Chris is responsible for developing course content, articles, and social media posts that illuminate, educate, and inspire positive culture movement. Chris is also a core facilitator of Veritas’ client facing efforts.
Prior to becoming Co-Owner of Veritas Culture, Chris was the Culture Executive for the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency and the Culture Executive of the Defense Intelligence Agency. In these capacities, he was responsible for maintaining a consistent understanding of the culture, determining root issues, and facilitating root solutions and culture improvement. His success in these areas led to dozens of requests from federal, state, local, non-profit, and private sector organizations.
Over his 11-years as a senior executive, Chris held positions as Diversity Executive, Compensation Executive, and Chief of Enterprise Training for large 10,000+ organizations.
Key Training & Certifications:
- Certified Diversity Executive – Institute for Diversity Certification
- Certified Coach – International Coaching Federation
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Assessor – Otto Kroeger Associates
- Certified Virtual Facilitator – International Institute for Facilitation
- Certified Master Facilitator (1 of 44 in the world) – International Institute for Facilitation